Thursday, August 7, 2008

I will Posses Your heart

This is my favorite design I've ever done for Elevation t-shirts. I think it's because since we're planning to actually have t-shirts this year and use them as a fundraiser, and I was actually asked to make something for it. I mean, I make stuff like this all the time but now it just seemed more real and purposful. I didn't make the background, I found a myspace icon and I figured since it was just there on the internet it was free for the taking...
This may or may not be the design Jon asked me to do for the new Sabreline t-shirts *winkwink*. I didn't like the idea at first, but I think it turned out pretty good. It's the Sinclair gas company logo, but I figured since they are just a local band then it didn't matter much...

This is the way I like to do Sabreline stuff. The other design is nice, but I find it boring so I just sat back and thought... If that was a piece of paper in fron of me,I would have scribbled all over it. So I cyber-scribbled and this is what happened. It won't be a t-shirt, but I just like it anyways :)











No comments: